1. Preheat oven to 375°F
2. Place 12 parchment paper liners, in a muffin tin.
3. Mix the psyllium husk into the yoghurt and immediate stir it very well
4. Place the chopped strawberries into a bowl and sprinkle a tablespoon of some of the flour on top.
5. In a medium bowl, beat the butter and the sugar for about 1 minute until the mixture is light and fluffy, then beat in the eggs and the yoghurt.
6. To the bowl add the oat flour, millet flour, white rice flour, salt, and the baking powder. gently beat in the flour until it is well combined
7. Fold in the strawberries until just combined. Pour the batter into the prepared muffin tin. (This is a runny mixture)
8. Fill the muffin cups at least 3/4 full and bake the muffins for 20 to 25 minutes until the tops are no longer gooey, are lightly browned and a toothpick inserted, comes out clean..
9. Let the muffins cool in the muffin tin for about 10 minutes and then place them on a wire rack to cool.
These muffins can be stored at room temperature for 1 to 2 days in an airtight container ... if they last that long. They can also be frozen for upto 3 months.